Our babysitters care for children in their own home in the absence of the parent(s). They are trained to stay awake, check on the children regularly, make sure they eat on time, assist with their homework from school, observe their siesta if necessary and then hand them over to the parents when they return.
- ensuring the safety of the children
- cooking and serving a simple meal
- ridding the environment of any harmful object
- reading bed-time stories (for live in staff and optional)
- preparing children for bed (optional)
Our babysitters have at least 2 years’ experience and could possess the qualities of a professional nanny or experienced mother.